Article 1 (Application)
- 本In the event of any conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the individual provisions of the preceding Article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
- If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration of use and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such denial.
- If false information is reported at the time of application for user registration
- Other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- The User shall properly manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own responsibility.
- The User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, we will consider the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
- The User shall pay the fee for the paid portion of the Service, which is separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website, by the method designated by the Company.
- If the User delays payment of the usage fee, the User shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Actions related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service, including the contents of this service.
- Destroying or interfering with the functioning of servers or networks of the Company, other users, or other third parties
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Act to collect or accumulate personal information, etc. concerning other users.
- Use the Service for any unauthorized purpose.
- Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties.
- Impersonating another user
- Engaging in advertising, promotion, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company
- Actions for the purpose of meeting people of the opposite sex whom you have never met before
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- MCC reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User in the event that MCC determines that any of the following circumstances exist
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to this service
- In the event that the provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
- In the event of computer or communication line outage due to accident
- In any other cases in which the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- We reserve the right to restrict your use of all or part of the Service or terminate your registration as a user without prior notice in any of the following cases
- If you violate any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations
- If you do not respond to our communications for a certain period of time
- When there has been no use of this service for a certain period of time since the last use
- In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal from Membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service by following the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- We do not warrant, either expressly or implicitly, that the Service is virtually or legally free of defects.(including any defects, errors or bugs, or infringements with respect to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc.)
- Even in the case provided in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence). (2) Even in the case of the proviso of the preceding paragraph, in the event that the Company or the User foresees or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising out of special circumstances among damages caused to the User due to default or tort (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). (including cases in which the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the negligence of the Company (excluding gross negligence). In addition, compensation for damages incurred by a user as a result of default or tort due to the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the user for the month in which the relevant damages occurred.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties in connection with the Service.
Article 10 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication between a user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless a user notifies us of a change in the contact information in accordance with a method separately determined by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that contact information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
User may not assign its position under the Service Agreement or its rights or obligations under the Service Agreement to any third party or offer them as security without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event of any dispute concerning the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.